Powered By Blogger

четверг, 17 февраля 2011 г.

Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (House Of Hearts Remix)




















Label:Arista
Catalog#:609 777
Format:Vinyl, 12", Maxi-Single
Country:Europe
Released:1987
Genre:Electronic
Style:House, Synth-pop

Tracklist
A Tell It To My Heart (House Of Hearts Mix) 8:43
B1 Tell It To My Heart (Radio Edit) 3:31
B2 Tell It To My Heart (Dub Of Hearts Mix) 6:43

Credits
Art Direction - Margery Greenspan
Engineer - Bob Cadway
Keyboards - Rich Tancredi
Mixed By - Richie Jones
Photography - Gilles Larrain
Producer, Mixed By, Engineer - Ric Wake

Notes
Distributed by BMG Ariola
The "radio edit" is the same version of "percappella mix" from the original
Maxi-single "Tell It To My Heart" (# 609 616)

Also released with this picture sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
Barcode: 4 007196 097773
Other: GEMA / STEMRA / BIEM

1 комментарий:

Johnny комментирует...

205 tulthch